Friday, June 11, 2010

1 more year 1 more year!

Next year's this day! it's the day when my freedom comes back to me!
cos it marks a full stop in my 2 years serving and beginning of 10 years reservist and also marks the beginning of living in the society with everything possible in this world!
but...... gotta wait 365 days more to shout out the 3 letters.. O.R.D!

these past few weeks are so damn unlucky for me...
last week fever, temperature high until 39.6... which i felt fking terrible....
and this week tuesday hurt my right leg during some veh maintance at the workshop and sended to NUH for X-Ray...
i'm glad nothing serious happened to me, as i still wanna fight hard for my dreams..
i seriously doesn't hope no more such injuries will pull mi down again..
as this few days i think and think veri hardly that so much people cared for mi..
especially my family, my dad and mom..
keep nagging at me... and i anyhow vent anger on them..
i'm really veri regrett-ed what i've done this few days..
sorry dad and mom..
these few days always stay-ed at home ROT until i wanna die already! =(
tomorrow i shall return back to camp and i'm gonna make sure no more ATT C i'm gonna take!
now my leg are getting better and shall join back training real soon..
alright shall end my post here for now..


That's what u get for working with "A" Vehicle's carelessly..

Ciao~
Stay tune for future "CPL" Z Y NG entries!