Monday, October 08, 2007

So Tired ! Tired !

Hi today's my second posting..
Haizz today afternoon go Jurong Army Camp there see my brother he at NS
so tired luh! but I'm glad that he is doing fine there cause got quite long never saw him liao le! (:
even raining by right it should be cool but dunno why keep sweating like hell..=.="
there nothing much special also luh!
see the what video and hear the what officer talk until sleeping zzzzz (:
hmmmmmmm after that go eat then go home..
reached home around 7pm bahx if i'm not wrong -.-
then nothing much special happen...bath le after that use the LJ computer on my home that cannot play any game
only can go MSN..-.-(wait until my good com is repair then this lousy de can keep 1 side)
even go internet also lag lag lag..
more sad is cannot play my favourite DOTA! haiz
ever since my N level has finished i think maybe gonna find a job soon le huh..
if not surely rotting at home..=.="lll
ok le, guess i stop here le bahx perhaps i post another tomorrow luh..(:
good bye(: