Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hi good morning all! Hmmmmm what I've did for today?
Well...Quite boring..Early in the morning around 10am+ I've nothing better to do then I went to sit outside of the school BLK there slack..=.=
actually is planned to wait for my friends de coz they got EOA N level paper in the afternoon, but I go too early le lahx sit there alone for quite long luh!
then many malay bois started come out school le and I saw my classmate Divyan and his friend come outside school to wait his girlfriend think so bahx, then talk to him little while..
after that my other classmate Heiqqell also come he also same like me nothing do at home go slack outside school..hahax talked quite alot with what about school, what ITE wanna go bla bla bla~
wasted alot of time then see many students come out school after their exam..=.=
then weather also like want to rain liao..
so Heiqqell is also waiting his girlfriend..-.-
then his girlfriend is out they go le, left me alone sit there..-.-
haizzz but I never sit there too long luh, coz my butt sit until very pain liao..=.=
then never continue wait my friends le, coz raining liao and also very boring sitting alone after that go wait bus saw Heiqqell,his stead and her friend they going library so inside bus I stand alone luh so boring sia then,home sleep..

Then at nite.....
use the LJ com wah lao eh keep restart until dunno like what luh..
getting fed up! then finally logg in...and go MSN chat chat for quite long..
then Cui Xin ask me link and tag her, my com very lagg luh go in 1 website soooo lagg..=.=
but in the end i still got link and tagg her..see I this friend not bad bahx^^
then she also got link and tagg me too,hahax
after that she ask me join the friendster group what TCF de then i go join luh, no harm rite? hahax
but hor it takes me almost a hour time before i can go join, coz it's simply toooooo lagggggy..
hmmmmm after that nothing much special le..
well..guess i stop here le bahx..will post again when i free luh!..(: