Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy busy!=(

Morning Civilians!=)
Since BMT start-ed my life are now realli gett-ing veri busy and stressful!
unlike time in PTP that time still relax relax play play bt now.....
train-ing are gett-ing tougher! tougher until i hardly can catch a breath until night... hais..
seldom had free admin time le, for example yesterday 4pm plus book out, tonight 9pm must book in liao...
jitao is wtf nia, recruit life sucks can?
and and... nex week is my field camp already ,go chiong sua..-.-... so which means after tonight i book in then my nex book out will be at the day before national day..-.-"
confirm will be tir-ing, jus hope to treat it as a kind of train-ing ba, and i can feel that i'm gett-ing tougher alot and slimmer now compare to the past myself.. Laughs*
okay, i'm gonna take train-ing real serious and hard now cos i realli dun wanna retake my BMT, especially my IPPT cos my first 2 IPPT veri chui..=(
okay la, now i'm gonna went had breakfast wif family then afternoon will go cheveron for buy-ing some stuffs for my field camp!=)

Good bye to civilian world for 2 weeks..
& Hello to Forest for 2 weeks..

Must miss me uhs my civilian friends!=)

Bye!;D
*Chiong Sua lo!!!!!!!