Saturday, August 15, 2009

Worst day of my life..

Good even-ing readers!
*Pictures of NDP taken last week will be post on below!*

Last week went NDP wif Andre and Sheryl enjoy alot watch-ing the event!
heard nex year will be our 41 SAR! idk real or not la.. haha
at there almost all people wear red or white then i go wear gray shirt, so looks quite weird, haha..
PBT gt perform oso, bt he perform the students wear-ing the colourful suit run here and there at the start-ing event 1.. HAHAHA!
after NDP go take train back Woodland, went off early bt walk 1 big round to City Hall MRT bt so fking lucky gt seats all the way back Woodland!=)
reach-ed straight bath sleep~

Next day meet PBT at Raymund at causeway slack awhile play arcade then he pangseh mi go Hougang meet friends sua~
meet PBT at Admiralty MRT, train-ed to Bugis he meet-ing his friends oso, so reach-ed there he meet his friends then i walk alot in the big town like a lost man..-.-"
so i went buy a top and bottom at Messy and a pair of sneakers at Everlast which cost me a total of $108~ quite a big burst!
after solo shopp-ing went back Woodland solo walk again at Causeway play tekken 6 wif pubs.. bored~
went home after a lonely day and book in at night wif Jian Feng wif my dad drive us to camp~

Okay now lets talk about my in camp life this week
as usual those few days 5BX, AGR, speed train-ing bla bla~
finally can go back cook house eat le..=)
and say about the title of my today post "Worst day of my life" on thursday(13/08/09) my 12km route march..
fk-ing hell..
i almost fall out after 4km onli while still gt 8km more, and i freak-ing uncomfortable thanks to my PC Sir Brian, Sgt Kong and Sgt CL help-ed mi lots and encourage on the way i made my way back after the 8km even though i walk for a long long distance without my field bag which i think how fk-ing weak my mentality and physically are...... hais~
after that route march my head freak-ing hot and pain due to the helmet my shoulders painful like hell then both my legs fk-ing cramp and blister on my foot which realli can kill mi.......
then book out yesterday straight go buy food to eat at Yew Tee MRT there de parsamalam shiok lo!
and train-ed back to Woodlands wif Jian Feng....

Today meet RS at Causeway slack slack play arcade, walk around c girls and talk cock.. haha
then have Mac for lunch and saw Sio Kway alone go repair his phone then we call-ed him to tag along wif us, go walk walk around Andre came awhile slack abit then he go home liao, RS meet Danny then oso tag alone walk around quite bored mi and Danny keep talk about NS stuffs when meet up.. lols!
Jia Bao break time then go smok-ing area there slack, then saw Rui Zhong, haha he wait-ing his friend go movie then at chit chat awhile then mi RS, Sio Kway and Danny went off...
so so so freak-ing bored went back causeway do the repeat-ed things again..
and we saw Ah Kao wif his girlfriend he jitao look at us smile smile jiu went off liao, nv find we out sia.. hahaha!
at night left mi and RS go arcade play Tekken 6 again, lols, 1 day dunno can waste how mani money on that machine sia.. =.="

alright thats all for today enjoy the pictures of NDP below!


Andre blue contact lens cool? Look my face! i'm loyal to Singapore! laughs*

Sheryl, Andre and myself

I'm the light bulb of the day! LOL!

Start-ing of event!

Middle of event!

Later of event!

Fireworks cool~!

Fireworks~



Boom boom~ fireworks flys here and there=)

Signific the end of NDP 2009

Happy 44th Singapore!

Bye!;D
*090909 to POP! hope i can endure through the 16km and lastly the main 24km route march through East Coast for my POP! but i'm worri-ed i can't do it..=(