Friday, April 03, 2009

Hi!

Hello boys and girls!;D
Firstly chang-ed another song for my blogg!
it's "怎么会狠心伤害我" sang by "郑源" it might not be a newest song but it's definetly a meaningful and great song's to me..;D
*Enjoy!*

Today do nothing much special onli at home Dota dota, MSN chat wif few people onli nia..
then nite time went to 888 to do something and went back home use computer again..-.-
PBT sms-ed mi ask mi tml wanna go swimming wif him and Ann and guess i'll attend the swimming session ba?
i scare my swimming trunk jitao cannot wear sia as i've been put on quite lot of weight recently and lack of exercise!=(
oh by the way Desmond is starting his first term of higher nitec soon le then PBT, Kao they all holiday ending soon also.. it's confirm gonna be damn bor-ed..
gonna find some of my BTC university classmates to come out slack wif mi!! hehe~!
ok thats all for today!
this is gonna be one of my shortest post huh? hoho's
stay tune for my newest update!

Bye!;D
*Your host is listen-ing 怎么会狠心伤害我 now!=)