Friday, February 20, 2009

Hi to every human beings again!
didn't i said i'll strike back very soon?
in my previous post!
here's im back! within less than 24/7 huh..
alright it's my second post of today..
im super ultra bored! my boriness point has reach-ed over the limit of a normal human beings in this entire universe can take it!
so "I've been running around to most of my friends which include my besties/classmates/schoolmates/casual friends de blogg to tagg with a short message!
saw that message kindly tagg mi back alright thanks!"

oh gosh! PSP sot sot, ask ah Mond go out he chu stun, who can go out with mi?
and oh yea, i've been notic-ed that my peeps have been taggin mi more regulary! thanks lots to those regulary taggers.. heez~
i suddenly feel like travelling around the whole singapore nia
Starting point: Woodland then go till Bugis, Harbour Front, Tampines, Hougang, Marina Square and mani others!
and suddenly wanna go out to have a good meal wif my group of besties
at Endogawa(Hope is spell-ed correctly)
okok i shall pause here for a moment..
Ladies and Gentlement sit down and enjoy the every moment u having now!
im off now for today! continue to tagg mi ah my peeps and those who received my short taggie!
try tagg mi back when free alright? i didn't forget u people so hope u guys dun forget mi as well..;DD